HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC:
Naturally, as a music site we are receiving new music every day – we will get back to you if you fit the Loose Cardigan of Ideas aesthetic (which is very broad!).
If you are emailing music, please follow the guide below:
- Subject line: Band name, track/album name.
- Include all relevant social media links (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Add a Soundcloud/Spotify/Apple Music link AND YouTube link
- Write a bit about the band (members, location, influences, previous releases)
- Attach images that can be used on the site (preferred featured image size is 1180 x 610) – Don’t forget to credit the photographer
- Make the email personal to Loose Cardigan of Ideas – if you send a generic email that is also going to 50 other websites you won’t get a unique article
IMPORTANT LEGAL BITS AND PIECES
All content published on LOOSECARDIGANOFIDEAS.COM is original and has been created by the respected author – unless it has been highlighted as a press release.
We aim to keep all content original and unique, but at times it will be published on various other sites and magazines.
Images and video will be credited to the correct creator – however, if we cannot find the correct credit, please let us know and we will update this as soon as possible.
For the record, all content published on LOOSECARDIGANOFIDEAS.COM is the opinion of the author and in no way meant to be vicious, condescending or harmful to those involved.
We do NOT moderate comments. Any opinions expressed there are not a representation of Loose Cardigan of Ideas. However, if there are comments that are malicious, offensive or defamatory; we will seek to remove them as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, send them to @LCOI_ on Twitter or to LOOSECARDIGANOFIDEAS@GMAIL.COM via email (for concerns, use the subject: LCOI CONCERN).